Plasma Cell Neoplasms
Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Laboratory Evaluation
Plasma Cell Neoplasms: Pathologic and Laboratory Evaluation and Diagnosis
Marwan Yared, M.D. and Robert Lorsbach, M.D.
2. Clinical features, management, and therapy of plasma cell neoplasms: what pathologists need to knowGiampaolo Talamo, M.D., Cerisse Harcourt, A.P.N, and Maurizio Zangari, M.D. (corresponding)
3. Morphologic and immunohistochemical evaluation of plasma cell neoplasms
Robert Lorsbach, M.D., Ph.D.
Soumya Pandey, M.D.
4. Cytogenetics of plasma cell neoplasms
Jeffrey Sawyer, Ph.D.
5. Flow cytometric analysis in the diagnosis and prognostication of plasma cell neoplasms
Pei Lin, M.D.
6. Renal manifestations of plasma cell neoplasms
L. Nicholas Cossey, M.D. and Shree Sharma, M.D. (corresponding)